Online Registration Deadline:
Friday, Jul 22, 2022 at 5:00 PM MT
Add event items for purchase to your registration. You can also purchase items without registering.
The Bite the Bullet route, jump right into it. Don't be late to the start line and [+more] always finish what you started. As Gene Hackman said in Bite the Bullet "What's so important about this gut twitstin' back bustin' man killin' damn race" to which Mister replied "the prize, the prize winnin'" and for you, finishing is winning.
This training packet is designed for you to do just that. Finish. There's money at the end, there's prizes, but you know as well as I do, the prize is the ride, the sheer elation of self-sufficient, speedy travel to remote adventure. Adventure doesn't exist on any plane without danger. People break bones out there, they flirt with exposure, dehydration, demise. Please, head the words of this training guide to the have the best possible time at FoCo Fondo. When you cross the finish line you can throw my shoulder, look me in the eye and say "I'll have a whisky for me, and a beer for my horse."
- Source Endurance written 8-week or 12-week training plan focused on FoCo Fondo's routes
- Recommendations on starting a training plan
- Discounts at Bike Sports Bike Fit Studio
- Course overview for 50-, 100-, and 140-mile course with pacing strategies from Source Endurance coach and FoCo Fondo promoter Zack Allison
- Guidance on heat adaptation
- Nutrition + hydration guidance
- Equipment recommendations and tire theory
- And more
Pre-order to receive on event day ends 7/10/22 at 5pm MT.
Design by Bonfire [+more] Effect, screen-printed on organic by Pine Printshop.
We have ordered a limited supply of extras and if we run out, you'll be able to order at the event, it'll get printed post-event, and shipped straight to your house!
BikeReg is the premier online event registration service for cycling events.